- Not good
- Your rating:
Your rating has been saved
Oops, something's gone wrong. Try again.
- Trial version
- Latest version:
- for Mac 14.2.5 15/11/12
- Last month's downloads:
- 890.1 MB
- more programs (379)
Microsoft Office 2011 is fully compatible with:
- Mac OS X
You'll also need:
|Free space:||2,5 GB|
Microsoft Office 2011 is also compatible with
Versions of Microsoft Office 2011
|Microsoft Office 2011 for Mac 14.2.5 15/11/12||Trial version||English||Download|
Did you know about a new version? Tell us
Articles Microsoft Office 2011
- This update fixes an issue that causes Outlook not to display details for certain contacts when Lync or Communicator is running.
- This update fixes a problem that occurs when users reply to or forward Exchange email messages that were downloaded from Exchange 2007 servers. When this problem occurs, the Date field is missing from the body of the message.
- To correct email messages that have already been cached, right-click the folder that contains the email messages, select Folder Properties, and then then select Empty under Empty Cache. Or, you can delete the Exchange account and then add it again to resynchronize the account.
- This update fixes an issue where users may have duplication of mail when they use Gmail and connect with Outlook by using IMAP. This update fixes an issue where some users who have IMAP accounts intermittently receive a “Too many simultaneous connections” error. A setting is now available to control the polling interval that Outlook uses with IMAP servers.
- To adjust this setting, select Tools, select Accounts, and then select Advanced for the IMAP account. The setting defaults to synchronize all lMAP folders every two minutes.
- This update fixes a connectivity issue that occurs when Outlook connects through a proxy server that uses NTLM based authentication. Improvements to Word for Mac 2011
- This update improves Full Screen View integration with Word.
For technical reasons, this download will take you to the Microsoft website where you will be offered the 30 day free trial.
Review last updated: 11/07/12
- Much better OS X integration
- Integration with SkyDrive and SharePoint
- Lots of new and interesting templates
- Outlook is now included (previously Entourage)
- Ribbon and Spotlight integration
- Document sharing and colloboration much improved
- No Mac version of OneNote
- Home and Student don't include Outlook
- Outlook doesn't sync with iPhones
"PowerPoint for MAC 2011"
I am still annoyed that Microsoft doesn't use the same user interface and offer the same options for MAC users as for PC users. I did the PC tutorial for Office 2010, but then a lot of the features were not available on my MAC. Very annoying.
And when is MS Project going to be available for MAC?
- see above
- 17 Feb 2011
Articles Microsoft Office 2011
Check out Office 365, Microsoft's subscription-only office suite, and see if it's the tool for you.... See more
MS Office has been the leading Office suite for as long as I can remember. The problem with it is that... See more
Questions and answers Microsoft Office 2011
- Under discussion
- 0 answers
- *****cannot translate without context********
Discover alternatives to and add-ons for Microsoft Office 2011
Other languages Microsoft Office 2011
- Microsoft Office 2011 in Portuguese (Brazil)
- Microsoft Office 2011 für Mac in German (Germany)
- Microsoft Office 2011 in Spanish (Spain)
- Microsoft Office 2011 in French (France)
- Microsoft Office 2011 in Italian (Italy)
- Office for Mac 2011 in Japanese (Japan)
- Microsoft Office 2011 in Dutch (Netherlands)
- Microsoft Office 2011 in Polish (Poland)